[Swift-devel] User perspective on how an app procedure call maps into an application executable call

Ian Foster foster at anl.gov
Thu Dec 4 20:30:22 CST 2008

Ben:

I like the description of the semantics. One question:

"The input files must be treated as read only files."

This made me wonder what happens if I violate the condition. Do we
test for this condition and make the application fail if it is
violated? Or are we really saying "if you make any chances they will
be lost as we don't copy the file back."

Ian