[Swift-devel] GSoC: Type checking and Type inference in SwiftScript

Milena Nikolic nikolicmilena at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 07:23:51 CDT 2008

Hi All,

GSoC program is coming to an end, and I would like to share my non-committed
work with you. For those who don't know, type checking is released with
Swift 0.6, and I am waiting to hear about bugs now (I'll be here to fix them
of course).

The other part of my project was type inference, and that work isn't
committed. Progress is described in WhatToDoNext.txt (attached). The diff
file containing type inference work is also attached. Any comments about it
are welcome.

Cheers,
Milena