[Swift-devel] Re: NCSA-hg servers

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Tue Aug 5 08:21:28 CDT 2008

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008, Michael Wilde wrote:

> When I tried gridftp-hg.ncsa.teragrid.org, it worked the first time, although
> with an unexpected lengthy delay (seemed about 15-30 seconds) but when I
> retried the same command I got the cert error below.

There are four hosts behind tg-gridftp.ncsa.teragrid.org.

Three of them have certificates for which communicado's CRLs have expired
(141.42.48.24[341]), whilst the fourth has a certificate that communicado
regards as valid (141.42.48.242).

Using a custom ~/.globus/certificates directory with no CRLs, I can
communicate with all four of the above servers.

I will poke the relevant authorities.