[Swift-devel] more compile time type checking

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 1 14:49:03 CDT 2008

The type checking is working nicely - its a great improvement.

I just fixed several of my type errors in minutes, like:

Could not start execution.
         Compile error in foreach statement at line 26: Compile error in
procedure invocation at line 28: Wrong type for parameter number 0,
expected DockOut, got Dockout

Nice work, Milena and Ben!

- Mike