[Swift-devel] code to test for file existence in swift

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon Apr 28 18:57:12 CDT 2008

> I wanted to add some code to my swift script that would
> check to see if the corresponding output file existed so as not to
> resubmit when iterating through the input files.

Restarts (at least to the extent that I have tested them, which is not in
a huge depth) look like they work now (with recent cog and swift, after
Mihael's changes today).

When a run fails, you will get a .rlog file for that run in pwd. You can
restart by saying:

 $ swift -resume foo-99999.rlog foo.swift