[Swift-devel] Re: cleanup.sh

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 17 13:31:33 CDT 2008

Hi Sarah,

Yes, everyone wants this!

For the moment, make a SwiftTools directory in the Swift SVN at the same
level as the main directory, just like Ben's log tools.

As soon as the tools are "production ready" we should move them to
swift/bin.

Keeping them in SwiftTools while theyre young will help us remind users
that they are preliminary.

We should discuss how to document commands. For the moment, having the
command emit a man-page-like --help note would be a good start.

- Mike

ps. I'll send you my old version of this function for you to peruse for
additional things to capture.