[Swift-devel] a weekend playing with graphs

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Sun Sep 23 13:51:58 CDT 2007

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007, Ben Clifford wrote:

> those logs should be able to fit in with these too (i.e. another source of
> events to plot, sitting somewhere between the execute2 and kickstart
> layers)

specifically this: GenericPortalWS_taskPerf.txt
looks like it would fit in very well with what I'm working on

are those urn: taskIDs coming from Swift? or are you making those
yourself?

any new runs you do with falkon where submissions are being generated by
swift, please keep a copy of the log and label it so that it can be
correlated with the corresponding swift run logs.