[Swift-devel] AbstractFileMapper changes

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed Sep 19 06:27:24 CDT 2007

r1242 makes a number of subtle changes to the behaviour of the
AbstractFileMapper and its subclasses (which is many of the mappers - for
example simple_mapper)

As far as I can tell, situations that previously worked will mostly still
work, and some cases which did not work will now work (which was the point
of the exercise).

There are some changes in the behaviour of prefixes because the behaviour
was previously inconsistent: if you want a separator between the prefix
and the first mapped field, you will now need to include that separator as
part of the prefix. (previously, this was the case in some situations and
not in others)

I have no test cases for the two application specific mappers, the ROI
mapper and the airsn mapper. If anyone still cares about them, please test
them (and ideally submit tests to the tests/language-behaviour/ test
suite)