[Swift-devel] bug 53

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 18 11:33:22 CDT 2007

Perhaps its best to do a large GRAM-only run after some initial
experiments and a design for a good GRAM/Falkon comparison?

Also - is NCSA working through Swift/GRAM or just globus-job-run?
Was anything learned from this about port settings that we should
document in the Swift docs? (port-range etc?)

Did you determine that only GLOBUS_TCP_PORT_RANGE is needed?