[Swift-devel] bug 53

Veronika Nefedova nefedova at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 13 09:42:53 CDT 2007

Wow! finally! Its very exciting!!!
(sorry for all these exclamation marks - its not shouting, just pure
excitement (-;).
It was  first brought to this list's attention back in March but I
was lead to believe that its not an easy thing to do (see mail on
March 21, 2007 5:02:21 PM CDT on swift-devel), thus I switched to
Falcon.

Thanks, Ben, for looking into this,

Nika