[Swift-devel] Cant get Falkon provider connected to Swift

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 4 11:18:21 CDT 2007

Excellent - exactly what I need. Can you put this in the users guide if
its not there already? (I may have missed it, if it is).

On a related note, I think I experienced surprising behavior in how the
swift command parses properties on the command line.  I had things in an
odd order, and it seemed to silently ignore throttling properties that
were placed after the swift file name, and not accept them when I moved
them where they belong, before the swift file name. They worked fine
when I put then in the properties file.

I need to capture the specific cases before I can file a bug on them,
but I had to move on.

Thanks,

Mike