[Swift-devel] script mapper

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 31 17:21:49 CDT 2007

I'm working on a script mapper for swift. Basically it allows executing
some form of local executable which spells on stdout (swift_path,
file_path) pairs. This was motivated by my unwilingness to deal with a
potentially deadlocking swift because the CSV mapper was used wrong in
I2U2/LIGO (didn't actually get there, but wanted to avoid it).

I believe Mike suggested something like this anyway.

If you think I'm going in the wrong direction, it would be nice if you
said so before I get deeper into it.

Mihael