[Swift-devel] Swift Error!

andrewj at uchicago.edu andrewj at uchicago.edu
Wed Oct 10 12:11:39 CDT 2007

Hello all,

  I am getting the following to happen when I try to run swift:

[andrewj at terminable Swifty]$ swift -debug 10-10-07-CADWF.swift
10-10-07-CADWF.swift: source file is new. Recompiling.
Validation of XML intermediate file was successful
Using sites file:
/home/andrewj/CADGrid/Swifty/vdsk-0.3/bin/../etc/sites.xml
Using tc.data:
/home/andrewj/CADGrid/Swifty/vdsk-0.3/bin/../etc/tc.data
Swift v0.3 r1319 (modified locally)

Swift v0.3 r1319 (modified locally)

RunID: 20071010-1204-pvgabtv1
RunID: 20071010-1204-pvgabtv1
Waiting for org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.RootDataNode with no value
at dataset=malFMatrix
Waiting for org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.RootDataNode with no value
at dataset=malFMatrix
Waiting for org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.RootDataNode with no value
at dataset=malFMatrix
Waiting for org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.RootDataNode with no value
at dataset=malFMatrix
Waiting for org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.RootDataNode with no value
at dataset=feature
Waiting for org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.RootDataNode with no value
at dataset=feature
Waiting for org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.RootDataNode with no value
at dataset=feature

You guys are free to look at the swift code located in
/home/andrewj/CADGrid/Swifty/ mounted on the ci disk.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Andrew