[Swift-devel] Re: started angle-1000 using ci-san data and ext mapper

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 7 08:52:06 CST 2007

No, have not - am working on it. Let me know if you can help.

Is that error retry change ( 3 => 10) must be a patch, as I dont see a
property for it?

Lets also discuss what options we have for working around the data
transfer problem.

I'd like to propose two test runs:

- data is all local, no gridftp, and data xfer is unthrottled
- job throttle wide open, but job delivery rate slowed down to a GT2
happy-level.

If we have a central job dispatcher that is aware of where data is from
a simple map, want to see if we can then achieve fast runs.

I'll be as UC in an hour but want to start a test run first.  What
should we run next?