[Swift-devel] started angle-1000 using ci-san data and ext mapper

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 6 23:36:19 CST 2007

started this running at 23:07, ~wilde/angle/data.
processing the files of spool_1 and spool_2 and naming the outputs
accordingly.

I spotted several failures to create a kickstart dir in the prior run
(which i killed) and at least one such error in this run.

Ive gotten about 10 failures so far from PBS aborts; looks like a node
is bad again (sent mail).

Added a zcat to the app to decompress the uic data.

Am using Mihael's ext mapper, and its working great so far.

This is what my *entire* mapper looks like:

--

#! /bin/sh
awk <angle-spool-1-2 '

--

In a next pass this mapper will take as params the spool dir(s) to map,
and will do a find on those dirs.