[Swift-devel] angle-1000 3rd run

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 6 00:17:19 CST 2007

Just started another angle-1000.

I trimmed my properties file to this:
--
kickstart.always.transfer=true

clustering.enabled=true
clustering.queue.delay=10
clustering.min.time=1200

sitedir.keep=true
--

Clusters are still small so far - mostly 4.

The runtime of each job is 3 secs.

I set the maxwalltime to 1 (which I think is 60 seconds) until I can
verify how to set this in seconds.

The number of running jobs I see is still extremely low - 3 right now;
was 1 and 2 for a while.  The cluster is wide open - lots of free cpus,
no queue.

One improvement in this run: data seems to be flowing back almost from
the start, unlike the previous run where almost no data result files had
come back by the time i killed the wf.

I'll let this one run as far as it goes, and check on it in the morning
(it should push itself to swift-logs if/when it finishes).