[Swift-devel] GT2 service down on uc-teragrid

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 4 11:03:53 CST 2007

Ti, TG-Help,

I'm unable to submit globus jobs to tg-grid via GRAM2:

vz$ globus-job-run tg-grid.uc.teragrid.org /bin/hostname
GRAM Job submission failed because the connection to the server failed
(check host and port) (error code 12)
vz$

I can ping the host and telnet can connect to port 2119.

It was running OK last night around 10PM.

We're using this machine for SC07 tutorials, demos and challenge
competitions, so anything you could do to resolve quickly would be
appreciated.

(Any chance the DST change affected it?)

Thanks,

Mike
Computation Institute
University of Chicago and Argonne National Laboratory
5640 S. Ellis Av, Suite 405
Chicago, IL 60637 USA
708-203-9548