[Swift-devel] Teragrid usage

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 31 20:16:20 CDT 2007

We shouldn't be using the "Swift development" account for application
work. We should have a CNARI allocation, an economics allocation, a
MolDyn allocation, etc.

Ben Clifford wrote:
> Anyone know if its possible to see how those units were spent? (eg userid?
> job logs?)
>
> On Wed, 16 May 2007, Veronika Nefedova wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I checked my Teragrid accounts and it looks like the Swift's allocation is
>> almost completely used by now (or is it just for me ?):
>>
>> Account: TG-CDA060004T
>> Title: TeraGrid:  Development Account for Multiple Grid Science Projects
>> Resource: teragrid_roaming
>> Allocation Period: 2006-08-30 to 2007-08-31
>>
>> Name (Last First) or Account       Total      Remaining        Usage
>> ----------------------------     ----------  ------------   ----------
>>   Nefedova  Veronika             30000 SU         0 SU     27491 SU
>>
>> Fortunately, Benoit has added me to his group's allocation - so I can continue
>> testing on TG. But it looks like Swift's allocation is almost gone... Should
>> we renew it ?
>>
>> Nika

   Ian Foster, Director, Computation Institute
Argonne National Laboratory & University of Chicago
Argonne: MCS/221, 9700 S. Cass Ave, Argonne, IL 60439
Chicago: Rm 405, 5640 S. Ellis Ave, Chicago, IL 60637
Tel: +1 630 252 4619.  Web: www.ci.uchicago.edu.
      Globus Alliance: www.globus.org.