[Swift-devel] wiring swift and falkon together

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Wed May 23 15:23:55 CDT 2007

It all depends at how complicated your compile scripts are, and if
Falkon is operational anywhere... it could be done at compile time... if
not, then you'd have to package it with Swift... these are probably
small details, I bet we could work around them if we know exactly what
end result we want.

Also, what is so bad about including the WSDL definition of Falkon with
Swift, so you can generate the stubs at compile time?

Ioan

Ben Clifford wrote:
> On Wed, 23 May 2007, Ioan Raicu wrote:
>

>> You can get the WSDL from a running service by querying the service in a
>> standard WS way....
>>

> but not at compile time.

Ioan Raicu
Ph.D. Student