[Swift-devel] wiring swift and falkon together

Yong Zhao yongzh at cs.uchicago.edu
Wed May 23 12:04:59 CDT 2007

I would say testing swift has nothing to do with the Falkon provider. The
provider is just one of the many providers that you can choose to use or
not, such as local, GT2, GT4, PBS etc.

I would strongly encourage people to look at the CoG documentation about
providers and others. The provider interface is nothing specific to
Falkon, I am frustrated that you guys mix the provider issue with Falkon
and make claims without looking deep into related documents.

Yong.