[Swift-devel] wiring swift and falkon together

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Wed May 23 11:42:31 CDT 2007

Yes, it needs the stubs generated from the WSDL file which defines the
interface into Falkon.  These stubs can simply be generated on the fly
from the WSDL file, or copied from the Falkon service after compilation
of the service.

So, there are dependencies, but nothing that requires the Falkon
distribution :)

Ioan

Ben Clifford wrote:
> On Wed, 23 May 2007, Tiberiu Stef-Praun wrote:
>

>> It seems that Yong's Falkon provider is working (according to Nika),
>> so I was wondering when will it make it into the Swift ? At that point
>> it's more convenient for me to test it (as I would only have to handle
>> the Falkon backend configuration).
>>

> Does it have build dependencies on Falkon code?

Ioan Raicu
Ph.D. Student
Distributed Systems Laboratory
Computer Science Department