[Swift-devel] wiring swift and falkon together

Mike Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 23 11:03:29 CDT 2007

Im in favor of asking Ioan and possibly Yong - to the extent he has
time - to push forward on this, to specifications from Ben and
Mihael, and based on usability feedback from Nika and Tibi who need
to speak for users' needs. Ben's specs should also address code
quality, testing/certification and maintainability.

- Mike