[Swift-devel] Re: GRAM and Swift discussion this week?

Mike Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 22 13:00:20 CDT 2007

Stu, sorry - I missed this message until you mentioned it to me just
now.

Thinking about it, I'd like to have Ben and Mihael involved as well
as all the local Swift and Falkon people. Ben will be arriving this
Thu I think but Im not sure what time. Mihael is working from
Romania through late June, and can join I hope via skype or telecon.
(Im looking for a good Skype speakerphone).

Since the people you mentioned are mostly from within the DSL, eg
Joe Bester, perhaps we can schedule this meeting by email for a date
  around June 12-14, the last few days before Ben heads back. June
13 I think is best for me.

Does anyone see a pressing reason to do this meeting earlier?

- Mike

--
Mike Wilde
Math & Computer Science Division