[Swift-devel] swift-on-ec2

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 16 04:07:01 CDT 2007

I think we're moving towards a scenario in which Falkon does
increasingly more things that it wasn't supposed to do. That includes
scheduling and data management (which, is a tricky business if we look
at the necessity for throttling, error handling and other management
issues).
I'm not sure if this is a good idea from an engineering standpoint.

Mihael