[Swift-devel] MolDyn at Purdue

Veronika Nefedova nefedova at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 9 11:38:23 CDT 2007

we are submitting with swift, to GRAM.

purdue ~$ globus-job-run tg-gatekeeper.purdue.teragrid.org/jobmanager-
pbs /bin/hostname
Please specify a TG project number.
GRAM Job failed because the job failed when the job manager attempted
to run it (error code 17)

While you can specify that for globusrun on a command line - it has
to be a way to specify it somewhere inside swift?

Thanks!

Nika