[Swift-devel] resume jobs?

Veronika V. Nefedova nefedova at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 23 08:05:44 CDT 2007

Hi,

I think I forgot how to resume failed workflows. Is it how it should be done:

$ swift -resume MolDyn-0zignmjbujqj0.0.rlog MolDyn.dtm &

?

The command above just restarted the whole workflow from the very beginning
while it was supposed to run just a couple of very last stages... The rlog
contains the list of all already produced files so I am not sure why it
started from scratch. Or I screwed up the syntax for -resume?
swift --help gives only this:

     [-resume <file>]
       Resumes the execution using a log file

Thanks,