[Swift-devel] source location passthrough

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 5 09:36:45 CST 2007

Right. We talked about this a while ago.
You can some magic in the .kml files.
The _line attribute. This would go for each element.
The _filename attribute. This is lexically inherited (i.e. in the XML
tree, a node's file name is taken from the closest node as the tree is
traversed towards the root that has a _filename attribute).