[Swift-devel] Swift Performance Data

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon Jun 25 11:42:35 CDT 2007

As far as I see, Ian asked for two separate things:

 i) most importantly (to him) the collection of raw data. that's a case of
collecting files and not changing them.

 ii) the development of a log analysis stack. This very much overlaps with
what CEDPS and is a much bigger job. There are two fairly contradictory
views: that we shouldn't let CEDPS get in our way, and that we should have
a pile of hacked up tools.

i) is something for app people to do.

ii) is a much bigger development effort which really should go in the
bugzilla and wait its turn.