[Swift-devel] Swift Performance Data

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon Jun 25 11:26:42 CDT 2007

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007, Mihael Hategan wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 11:03 -0500, Ian Foster wrote:
> > So who is going to do this?
> >
> > I've been asking about this for some time, and nothing has happened. The
> > result, I think, has been a lot of confusion and delay.
>
> Are we still talking about collecting logs? I'm a bit confused.

I see a few of Tibi's run logs and derivative analyses in the SVN. Look
at some of the files add between r844 and r861:

http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/trac/swift/browser/SwiftApps/Econ/results/econ-ws-Falkon-ljmap4x6j42e0.log.tiff?rev=857

No kickstart though.

Could do with more organising.

However as to 'who is going to do this?' in response to collecting data -
the app people have to - they do the runs and its their working
directories that the stuff ends up in.