[Swift-devel] Re: email for Mike and Ian

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Tue Jun 19 19:27:30 CDT 2007

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007, Veronika Nefedova wrote:

> I did update *many* times along the course of last couple of weeks, I
> just didn't recompile my dtm files. And they worked just fine, btw.

ok.

Its probably a good idea from a swift testing perspective to be doing
clean builds of the swiftscript programs (cleaning away the .xml and
karajan files) regularly, even though it shouldn't affect the application
side of things.

> I do not know how it happened that I ended up with the old version of
> swfit script -- it might've happened during those submit host-to-submit
> host moves, and obviously it was not intentional to discard any new bug
> fixes.

You might stick stuff in version control and use that rather than copying
files between machines - that can alleviate overwriting problems
sometimes. Tibi's been keeping at least one of his apps in the SwiftApps/
directory in the swift SVN.