[Swift-devel] Re: r064: use /dev/urandom by default

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed Jul 25 02:38:27 CDT 2007

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007, Mihael Hategan wrote:

> Right. I'm guessing it will get there when we merge them. I wanted some
> testing to be done on it.

Pretty much the only serious testing that's going to happen is when it
gets to trunk and people get it on the occasions that they update from
there.

SVN's branch management is sufficiently poor that I prefer to not have
long lived general development branches that dilute testing of stuff
that's gone into trunk. (now if we were using git, that would be another
matter...)