[Swift-devel] VDS1 transfer executable

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Tue Jul 24 16:54:45 CDT 2007

Not numerical data. I just recall it being something that we ISI sysadmin
people used to laugh about as people had VDS moving data all over the
place unnecessarily within the ISI network whilst they complained that
there wasn't enough space in one particular space or that ftp servers
weren't coping.