[Swift-devel] nightly tests changes

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Tue Jul 24 05:51:10 CDT 2007

I made some changes to the nightly tests (one for more information, the
other to fix the file counter test that was broken) but I don't know how
to deploy them. I think at least nightly.sh doesn't get updated
automatically.

r952: fix ls portion of file_counter nightly test - can't pass wildcards
to ls as those are expanded by the shell, not by ls itself; and if ls
finds no files it returns a failure code. Now use the root directory, on
the assumption that this always has some files in it and is always
readable.

r953: formatting of nightly test output - specify the full year, to match
up with verbose specification of the time component; log the hostname on
which the tests ran