[Swift-devel] kickstart on regular sites

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed Jul 18 19:57:36 CDT 2007

> Good point. It's probably less than the time I spend on email replies
> saying that kicstart is not going to be the answer to all our problems.

based on my experience with VDS, kickstart is the answer to a large
portion of the problems that my users were experiencing; this was,
however, with a codebase that had been substantially used and debugged
over some years and so I think that experience doesn't reflect the swift
situation where its often Swift and associated components that don't work,
rather than remote sites that don't work.