[Swift-devel] kickstart on regular sites

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 18 16:46:40 CDT 2007

The set of sites we run on is so small, and the amount of time we spend
saying "we don't know exactly what happened because kickstart wasn't
installed" so large, that maybe we should do this :0(

Note that TG has a software catalog (MDS based) for just this sort of
information

--

   Ian Foster, Director, Computation Institute
Argonne National Laboratory & University of Chicago