[Swift-devel] MolDyn

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon Jul 16 00:50:00 CDT 2007

Right, I also had the impression that Nika was busy rewriting the
workflow, so she wasn't really just waiting on me, sitting idle....
We'll do another attempt for the 244 mol run tomorrow from the
AstroPortal allocation.  There were some minor changes I made in Falkon,
and Mihael made some fixes that caused the stack overflow, so let's see
how it all holds up!
Ioan

Ian Foster wrote:
> Mike points out that Nike has been very busy re-rolling loops in
> MolDyn, thanks to the new @strcut operator.
>
> I still feel concerned about the fact that we don't yet seem to have
> allocations sorted out.
>
> Ian.
>
> Ian Foster wrote:
>> This is crazy ... Nike is working on this, not you--she should not be
>> waiting for you, or depending on an AstroPortal allocation.
>>
>> Ioan Raicu wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> I think Nika has been waiting on me this week, as we are still using
>>> the AstroPortal allocation at the ANL/UC site.  I have been super
>>> busy with the camera ready Falkon paper, re-running experiments,
>>> etc... but I just finished that!  Assuming Nika is ready (which I
>>> think she is) , we'll give the 244 mol run another try on Monday!
>>>
>>> Ioan

Ioan Raicu
Ph.D. Student
Distributed Systems Laboratory