[Swift-devel] the big red swift site

Beth Cerny Patino bcerny at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 28 13:04:42 CST 2007

Hi,

I made it really easy to add new content to the website so that site
maintenance could be done by the Swift group. I am happy to teach
whomever how to make changes if needed. I will be available to make some
changes, but due to my workload in order to have things done in a timely
manner, it may be best to have someone else be responsible for the site.

Beth