[Swift-devel] the big red swift site

Mike Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 28 12:52:50 CST 2007

Can we put up an "under construction" note on pages who's content is not yet
ready?  This is one of them, as I indicated in email yesterday that its on my
list do to.

I suggested that we dont go beyond the original swift site in basic content
until we have a chance to review.

Sound OK?  Ben, Beth, can you do this?

Thanks,

Mike