[Swift-devel] bug 23

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon Feb 26 14:20:27 CST 2007

Something else which ties in is the whole exception discussion; however, I
realise I don't actually understand the problem very well in the sense of
what the application outputs. It would be nice for my understanding of
that for the app person for the app(s) that need (which I think is mihael
for BRIC, according to rumour?) could give a summary in the style of my
bug 22 summary of nika's problem about what files exist before and after
(in both the 'ok' and 'exceptional' cases), and how that should affect the
on-going workflow, in the terms of swift pseudo code fragments.