[Swift-devel] Re: latest Falkon code is in SVN!

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Aug 31 06:40:01 CDT 2007

Right, bu default, all the scripts are without security.  To enable
security, one would have to modify 3 scripts (the service script --
remove -nosec option, the worker script -- replace http with https, and
the client script -- replace http with https), and update the
etc/client-security-config.xml on the worker and client accordingly with
the relevant security parameters.  It is pretty straight forward, but I
haven't got the chance to document it yet.

Ioan

Ben Clifford wrote:
> I think by default this looks like there's no security enabled for job
> submission on Falkon.
>
> That is wrong.

Ioan Raicu
Ph.D. Student