[Swift-devel] Cant get Falkon provider connected to Swift

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 30 18:47:43 CDT 2007

I'm using trunk (release 1139) and getting the following error when I
run swift:

===
Execution failed:
         No security context can be found or created for service
(provider deef): No 'deef' provider or alias found. Available
providers: [gt2ft, gsiftp, condor, pbs, ssh, gt4ft, cobalt, local,
dcache, gt4, gsiftp-old, http, gt2, ftp, webdav]. Aliases:
local <-> file; pbs <-> pbslocal; gsiftp-old <-> gridftp-old; gsiftp <->
gridftp; cobalt <-> cobaltlocal; gt4 <-> gt3.9.5, gt4
.0.2, gt4.0.1, gt4.0.0;
===

I did what I think was a clean Swift build (ant dist after clean and
distclean); then from the modules/provider-deef dir did a ant distclean
and ant dist pointing to my swift vdsk dir that was built in the prior
step).

I have a cog-provider-deef-1.0.jar file in the lib dir of my dist, and
my libexec/vds-sc.k file has:
===
                         element(execution, [provider, url]
                                 service(type="execution",
provider=provider, url=url)
                         )
===

which should match the pool entry in my sites.xml:

<pool handle="UC" sysinfo="INTEL32::LINUX">
     <gridftp url="gsiftp://tg-gridftp.uc.teragrid.org"
storage="/home/wilde/swift/tmp/UC" major="2" minor="2" />
     <jobmanager universe="vanilla"
url="tg-grid.uc.teragrid.org/jobmanager-pbs" major="2" minor="2"/>
     <workdirectory>/home/wilde/swift/tmp/UC</workdirectory>
</pool>

===

Does anyone know what I missed to messed up here in wiring things together?

Ive asked Ioan, but he's stumped because this is on the swift provider
side of things.

Thanks,

Mike