[Swift-devel] Q about MolDyn

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Thu Aug 9 14:00:02 CDT 2007

I did the commit, but I don't have it on the screen anymore.  When I
tried to do it again, it seems to ask me for a user name and passwd,
which it didn't ask for last time, so obviously, it must not have
worked.  I don't seem to know my CI password, so I'll look into reseting
it!  I'll commit the changes as soon as I have a password.

Ioan