[Swift-devel] Q about MolDyn

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Thu Aug 9 13:54:17 CDT 2007

a trimmed version of ls -R from viper:/home/nefedova/cogl/modules
directory, yielded...
./karajan/dist/karajan-0.35/lib:
GenericPortal.jar

./vdsk/dist/oldstuff/vdsk-0.1-dev/lib:
GenericPortal.jar

./vdsk/dist/oldstuff/vdsk-1.0:
GenericPortal.jar

./vdsk/dist/oldstuff/vdsk-1.0/lib:
GenericPortal.jar

./vdsk/dist/vdsk-0.2-dev/lib:
GenericPortal.jar

Now, I renamed the jar to FalkonStubs.jar and it can be found in
/home/nefedova/cogl/modules/provider-deef/lib/

Is it safe to assume that I can remove all the GenericPortal.jar... when
I deploy the provider-deef, will it automatically copy the new
FalkonStubs.jar to the installed Swift lib directory?

Thanks,
Ioan