[Swift-devel] Q about MolDyn

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 7 14:40:36 CDT 2007

Right, ideally... but the debugging process was going so slow, that we
started messing around with Yong and I making changes in Nika's account,
having Nika use my credentials, etc...

I spoke to Yong, and he said he did some tests from his account on viper
just before he left, so there should be a good copy of the provider
there!  I'll look for it and see if I can patch up the Falkon provider!

BTW, I still can't commit changes to SVN...

Ioan