[Swift-devel] Q about MolDyn

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon Aug 6 14:29:43 CDT 2007

OK!
Why don't we do one last run from my allocation, as everything is set up
already and ready to go!  Make sure to enable all debug logging.  Falkon
is up and running with all debug enabled!

Falkon location is unchanged from the last experiment.

Falkon Factory Service:
http://tg-viz-login2:50010/wsrf/services/GenericPortal/core/WS/GPFactoryService
Web Server (graphs): http://tg-viz-login2.uc.teragrid.org:51000/index.htm

ANL/UC is not quite so idle as it was earlier, but I bet we could still
get 150~200 processors!

Ioan