[Swift-devel] Re: [Dsl-seminar] REMINDER: discussion on dCache

Mike Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 25 13:44:11 CDT 2007

I'm very interested in understanding dCache and its relationship to SRM and
GridFTP better, as this is a critical topic for using OSG and running
workflows there.  And for doing space management within workflows in general.

Rob, Marco and Suchandra, all cc'ed here, might be able to point to the best docs.

And there is a growing body of info on the OSG Storage Management wiki pages.

It would be great for the Swift team to stay in the loop on this.

- Mike

--
Mike Wilde
Math & Computer Science Division