[Swift-devel] file declaration inside foreach

Veronika V. Nefedova nefedova at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 25 12:55:54 CDT 2007

I tried what Mihael has suggested, but I am not sure that i got all the
syntax correct since it doesn't compile (complete dtm file is in
/home/nefedova/LQCD/fermi_bench/lqcd-genU.dtm on terminable)

file original[];
original[0]="test.in";
file lattice[];
lattice[0]="lattice.1";

foreach i in range {
file lattice[i] <single_file_mapper;file=@strcat("lattice.",i)>;
lattice[i] = lqcd_exec(original[i-1],lattice[i-1]);
file original[i] <"test.in">;
original[i]=mode_test_in(original[i-1],i);
}

When I try to compile it, it complains about this line:
file lattice[i] <single_file_mapper;file=@strcat("lattice.",i)>;

[nefedova at terminable fermi_bench]$ swift lqcd-genU.dtm
Could not compile SwiftScript source: line 22:13: unexpected token: [
[nefedova at terminable fermi_bench]$

Please let me know what I did wrong here,

Thanks,

Nika