[Swift-devel] file declaration inside foreach

Yong Zhao yongzh at cs.uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 25 11:13:11 CDT 2007

without step 1..2 is fine, but the syntactic sugar does not give you type
info. So you need to figure out whether it is integer or float or sth
else.

with step info, what do you make it,  1..2..1?  1..2:1? so I was using the
matlab style. Maybe we can simplify it without the [] around.

So we have
	int i[] = 1:2:1;

Yong.