[Swift-devel] file declaration inside foreach

Veronika V. Nefedova nefedova at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 24 15:37:24 CDT 2007

Fortunately, Ti was able to fix my env on terminable (some faulty softenv
key thats not working in tcsh) so I was able to try the run there.
The compilation was fine, no problems. Then it submitted the workflow.

The main problem: it submitted 2 jobs at once (foreach loop is for i=1,2).
And since the jobs were supposed to run one after another - they all failed
(application failure)

Nika