[Swift-devel] strcat

Mike Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 18 13:12:01 CDT 2007

This sounds good, Ben.

I had asked Nika and Tibi, as part of their application write-ups and wiki
logs, to include pointers to the swift code, and in the writeups to also show
not only the way its coded today but also the way we would *like* to code it.

Ive also asked that we do all our app test runs, to the extent possible, from
below a uniform directory structure on the CI NFS server. So this would let
you find their examples and copy them to try new features such as this out on.

In this case, I dont know whats easiest, and who has time to get to it first.
As this is not checked in, it seems like for now what we need Ben is for you
to get access to a runnable example, and recode it using @strcat().

If this sounds reasonable, then Nika and Tibi, could you each set up one
simple but working example for Ben to try, on terminable?

Thanks,

Mike

--
Mike Wilde